Communications Officer (Paid Internship)
(This internship is scheduled to commence from 2nd week of March, 2015. The allowance shall be discussed during the in-person interview. Happy applying!!)
Anthropose is seeking a creative, highly communicative and tech-savvy Communications Officer intern to create and curate content to reach out to our audience.
- Are you creative?
- Do you think you know your way around social media?
- Are you a fast paced learner with strong sense of ownership?
- Content creation and creative writing are your passion.
- You are organized and deadlines aren’t any problems for you.
- Optimally utilizing limited resources is your cup of tea.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Communications officer (Intern). Yay!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Content Creation
- Strategize action plans for the project in hand which may include online and offline campaigns to realize the company’s objectives.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce print and visual media.
- Planning and executing social media strategies.
- Create and curate content for our social media platforms.
- Lead as project manager & ensure the team meets the specified deadlines for a project.
- Managing finances of a project and reporting it to the supervisor.
- Creating and presenting reports illustrating the performance of campaigns run.
- Monitor and analyze results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Lastly, to have fun while doing all of the above 🙂
This is a part-time position that requires 6 days/week of work at Anthropose’s Kathmandu office.
Please click “Apply” button below, follow the instructions and supply all required information.
We would love to see any creative that you personally think would best exemplify your work. You can directly upload it, send us a link or even attach it to your resume as an appendix.
P.S. We really welcome fresh ideas and concepts. So we encourage you go for it.
Email at [email protected] if you may have any questions.
What happens after submission?
If you qualify as our “possible” team member, we will respond to your email to schedule an in-person interview.