Filmmaker (Paid Internship)
(This internship is scheduled to commence from 2nd week of March, 2015. The allowance shall be discussed during the in-person interview. Happy applying!!)
Anthropose is seeking for a creative and out-of-the-box thinking filmmaking intern to create visual communications and support Anthropose’s brand presence.
- Do you think everything has a story behind it?
- Do you believe in the power of good story-telling?
- Are you business-savvy?
- You welcome constructive criticism and use them to tell beautiful stories.
- You are a team player.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Filmmaker (Intern). Yay!
- Strong scripting, pre-production, production and post-production skills.
- Video editing and production software skills.
- Your Responsibilities would be:
- Strategize and produce visual communication materials. This includes social media contents, marketing materials, visual materials for events and importantly all Branding initiatives led by Anthropose.
- Project Management
- Completing the required designs within specified deadlines.
This is a part time position that requires 6 days/week of work at Anthropose’s Kathmandu office.
Please click “Apply” button below, follow the instructions and supply all required information.
We would love to see any creative that you personally think would best exemplify your work. You can directly upload it, send us a link or even attach it to your resume as an appendix.
P.S. We really welcome fresh ideas and concepts. So we encourage you go for it.
Email at email@example.com if you may have any questions.
What happens after submission?
If you qualify as our “possible” team member, we will respond to your email to schedule an in-person interview.