Graphic Designer (Paid Internship)
(This internship is scheduled to commence from 2nd week of March, 2015. The allowance shall be discussed during the in-person interview. Happy applying!!)
Anthropose is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial graphic designer intern to design visual communications and support Anthropose’s brand presence.
- Do you eat, sleep and drink design?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- You are not only graphically genius but also business-savvy.
- You welcome constructive criticism and use them to produce beautiful designs and illustrations.
- You are a team player.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Graphic Designer (Intern). Yay!
- Strong design and production skills
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills.
Your Responsibilities would be:
- Visual Communications:
- Strategize and produce visual communication materials. This includes social media graphics, marketing materials, visual materials for events and importantly all Branding initiatives led by Anthropose.
- Project Management
- Completing the required designs within specified deadlines.
This is a part time position that requires 6 days/week of work at Anthropose’s Kathmandu office.
Please click “Apply” button below, follow the instructions and supply all required information.
We would love to see any creative that you personally think would best exemplify your work. You can directly upload it, send us a link or even attach it to your resume as an appendix.
P.S. We really welcome fresh ideas and concepts. So we encourage you go for it.
Email at [email protected] if you may have any questions.
What happens after submission?
If you qualify as our “possible” team member, we will respond to your email to schedule an in-person interview.