WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Anthropose is seeking for a diligent, out-going and empathetic customer care specialist to join our team.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have you every experienced bad customer service?
- Do you believe in the power of good customer service?
- Are you business-savvy?
- You welcome constructive criticism and use them to provide immaculate customer experience?
- You are a team player.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Customer Care Specialist. Yaaaay!!
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions to customer’s problems and predicament.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- BA/BS degree.
- Previous work experience highly regarded.
- Strong desire to solve and handle experiential issues.
- Eloquent conversational and inter-personal skill.
- Comfortable using computers, social media and phone to solve customer issues.
Location: 3rd Floor, Malla Complex West Wing, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Department: Customer Care
Deadline: 30th March 2018