WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Anthropose is seeking for a creative and out-of-the-box thinking filmmaker to create visual communications and support Anthropose’s brand presence.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Do you think everything has a story behind it?
- Do you believe in the power of good story-telling?
- Are you business-savvy?
- You welcome constructive criticism and use them to tell beautiful stories.
- You are a team player.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Filmmaker. Yay!
- Strong scripting, pre-production, production and post-production skills.
- Video editing and production software skills.
- Your Responsibilities would be:
- Strategize and produce visual communication materials. This includes social media contents, marketing materials, visual materials for events and importantly all Branding initiatives led by Anthropose.
- Project Management
- Completing the required designs within specified deadlines.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in TV/film or other role operating video and editing equipment.
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Proficient in editing softwares.
Location: 3rd Floor, Malla Complex West Wing, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Department: Content Creation
Deadline: 15th June, 2017