WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Anthropose seeks a Marketing Manager to join our team.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous marketing experience or a high degree of interest in marketing? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. We want to talk to you
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our company.
- Lead a team of content strategists and producers to create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale output content.
- Lead and manage team responsible for telling the company story.
- Manage a production calendar and the team responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Create and improve the company’s creative team and its workflow to build a top-notch operation.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Work alongside other team-members and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates.
- Track record of high achievement
- BBA with high inclination for marketing
- Strong ability to lead people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful marketing experience OR a strong interest in a marketing career
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our marketing tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections and failure
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience – boost.
- Possession of two wheeler and a driver’s license is a must and are willing to travel across the country
Location: 3rd Floor, Malla Complex West Wing, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Deadline: June 15th, 2017