Welcome to the website of Anthropose Pvt. Ltd. At ANTHROPOSE, we value your privacy and it is our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Website, information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
ANTHROPOSE collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
● Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information.
● If you create an account using your login from a third party service, like Facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party service permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. Additionally, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account, we will also collect the contact information of your friends so that you can connect with your friends when you use our Website.
● Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email or contact us at [email protected] (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line). (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
● Live Support: If you choose to contact us via Live Chat on the Website, we collect your name and e-mail address and any other information you choose to provide to us to help better serve you. Please note that we store all chat information and transcripts for a period of time, as determined by ANTHROPOSE. These transcripts are only accessed by ANTHROPOSE for training and customer service purposes.
● Written Reviews: ANTHROPOSE will require a valid registered e-mail address and a review name when it comes to completing the review form on the Website in relation to a specific ANTHROPOSE product. Following the moderation process, your review, alongside your review name and date, may be posted on the Website.
● Video Reviews: You may submit a video review on any social media platform of your choice and tagging us. Following the moderation process, the video may be uploaded onto our Website. The video may be rated, flagged or shared by users visiting the Website through e-mail or across social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ or other websites).
You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our Website and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services.
● Cookies: Certain parts of our Website require cookies. You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of our offerings.
● Information Collected From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as social networks, data aggregators and cooperatives and public databases. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and shopping behavior. We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us, information we receive from third parties and information we automatically collect (as explained above) .
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services, the Website and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming ANTHROPOSE sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media;
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above) and information we receive from third parties may be used to make ANTHROPOSE’S marketing efforts more efficient.
- We also may share your email address with a third-party, such as a media agency, to send email and other communications, including interest-based advertising to you on our behalf. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media properties, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages on our behalf. If you wish to stop receiving promotional communications from these third parties, please email us at [email protected] with “Opt Out” in the subject line along with your full name, address and email address in the body of the email. In addition, you may be able to opt out of these ads by clicking on an icon in the ad or through the privacy settings in each media property.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any sweepstakes and contests.
- We may use your written and/or video reviews on our Website, and/or within ANTHROPOSE for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
Shopping with ANTHROPOSE is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure. As a result, ANTHROPOSE has implemented certain physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
When using the Website, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from ANTHROPOSE. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at [email protected] and we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
You can (a) access, correct, or update your Personal Information, and/or (b) disable your online account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to ANTHROPOSE Customer Service department at [email protected] Please clearly label the subject line “Corrections / Disabling Account,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information. In specific circumstances, proof of identity and payment may be required.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email or contact us at [email protected] (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line).
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites or applications, and we encourage you to read and fully understand their privacy policies.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at [email protected].