WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You can’t stop talking about good things in life?
- You love data and telling stories?
- Are you business-savvy?
- You welcome constructive criticism and use them to provide immaculate customer experience?
- You are a team player.
- You think status-quo is boring.
If you answered Yes, to all of the points mentioned above, then you could be our next Senior Marketing Strategist. Yaaaay!!
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Proven work experience of 2 years as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Location: 3rd Floor, Malla Complex West Wing, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Deadline: 30th March 2018